Generic DisplayPort (Male) to HDMI (Male) Cable
- Uni-directional, the DisplayPort must be the source device, not the display device!
- High performing 1.8m DisplayPort to HDMI Cable
- Perfect for converting a Display Port Device for use with a HDMI HD TV Screen
- Nickle Silver Plated Connectors for optimal signal transfer
- Supports HDMI signals such as 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p - 4K not yet tested
- 7.1 HD audio formats such True HD and DTS HD are fully supported
- 17.28 Gbps Data tranfer rate (HBR2)
- Full Support for HDCP ver. 1.2 and DPCP (Display Port Content Protection)
- DisplayPort device with the ability to output HDMI is required
DisplayPort Compatibility Note
DisplayPort (DP) cables and adapters are not bi-directional, and require a DP output which is DP++ (Dual Mode) compatible. When a DisplayPort to HDMI adapter/cable is connected to a DP++ (Dual-Mode) output, the output device senses the presence of the adaptor/cable and sends HDMI signals over the DisplayPort connector rather than DisplayPort signals. No signal conversion is performed by the adapter/cable. HDMI signals are merely passed through.